CHAPTER 6 - OUTRO (WonderwallxHanSeungwoo Contents Package Translations)

 Please understand me for not share any videos of the contents, because simply the videos is the paid contents and maybe my blog can get bl0ck3d for sharing that. 

What i felt about this contents is... the interview is so deep, honest, and intimate between Seungwoo and people who love Seungwoo. He's so honest and shared a lot of little secret to us in this contents ^^ 

For the fans who already bought the contents package, you can simply watch it here (make sure to login with the account you used to buy the contents package). For you who didn't buy the contents, please enjoy this translation and i hope this can help you to understand and love Seungwoo more ^^

 

Please take a note : 

1. The translation is not 100% accurate, it based on my understanding and not all what he said I translate. I just choose the part where I think it can help people to understand what Fade album and the songs mean for Seungwoo and what Seungwoo want people to know about the songs in this album. 

2. Korean and english is not my first language, so please understand me for the weird grammar ^^; And for you who already watch the contents, if there are mistake in my translation, you can dm me via twitter or simply comment in this post. 

3. And please please please, if you want to take it out, please take out with full credits, you can credit me @ddeungwooyaa (my twitter username). I made it for free but it takes my times and effort to made this, so please appreciate my hard works hehehe...


CHAPTER SIX

OUTRO : WE MEET AGAIN HAN SEUNGWOO



The Ideal and The Real

"As I live where I got attention from many people, I thought that I will not lonely and happy. BUt I realized when I was alone, the time become slower and I feel empty. For example after doing concert or performance, there are a lot of people, then I went to hotel or dorm, that's the time I felt so lonely."



Han Seungwoo's worry

"What I must do so I can do music for a long time?"

"As I spend my life live in the present, like what should I do for this performance, what should I do to make it look handsome... therefore I can't think much about the future seriously."



Overcome : The Way to Overcome the Hard Times

"I think when I can't accept that I already had a hard times, is the most hard thing for me. In the end, we must overcome this hard times alone right? Sometimes, I want to give up too. But after thinking about my family, my fans, and people who around me that always support me, that's the reason I can still here and not giving up."



Moments : All Of the Times After Debuted

"It is not easy."

"Especially when I go through a dark tunnel, where sometimes what I didn't do wrong but seems like I was the one who wrong, I suffer a lot because of this. And some things that I want to achieve but I can't. I don't think it's easy for me to get here."



Music and Musician

"I got this question a lot : 'What is a good artist?' or 'What is the good music?' since I debuted. I answered it 'I want to be a cool artist!', 'I want to make a good songs'. But now, rather than thinking 'what kind of music or what kind of performances', I want to do any kind of musics, a lot of stages. Rather than thinking 'what kind of musician', like I always said before, I satisfied if I can do music for a long time."

"Everyone has a different standards. I hope some people can see my music is a good music for them too."



Wish : Han seungwoo's Wish

"My wish is really simple. Around of good people, I want to be a good people too. Even if there is only one person who think well of me, I will be satisfied it can be a good musician or a good people.. the standard is really ambigious. Once again, even if there is only one person who think well of me, I will really thankful for that."



Epilogue : After Wonderwall

"Well I don't know if I leave a good things in these 6 videos, but I hope it can be a comfort and give a little happines for some people, and can be a motivation for some people. Eventhough people who see this videos is not a singer, but I hope they can make a challenge for themself after watching this. "

"Thank you for always supporting 20s Han Seungwoo, even though I think I always lacking a lot. When I think about the the past, I feel a lot of things I regret, so I always feel sorry. Even tough I feel sorry, but thank you for appearing in my life. I really grateful that you always reached my hands first. This has been Han Seungwoo."



- END -


I really sorry if I can't meet the exact words to express what Seungwoo want to say, but I hope that this post (and other post of this interview) can help you ^^

After watching all the contents from wonderwall, we know that Seungwoo is someone who always thinking about his fans first of all. I think he's the most selfless person that I know, really. He always toughtful towards his fans and really love musics. The way he want to do music for a long time, YESSSS PLEASEEEEE off course you have to do music even after become a grandpa because your voice is really an angelic, charming, beautiful voice I've ever heard!! 



....



.....


Sorry for my excitement, but seriously... Seungwoo you have to do music for a long time okay?


But really, I know Seungwoo from PDX101. And I was one of millions people who fall in love with Seungwoo after watching After Meet You. 


I mean... where have you been Han Seungwoo? Why i just knew you in 2019???

2 years since I knew Seungwoo... I feel... like I changed.
Before knew him, I was easy to angry and always live in regret and always blame others for that, I always feel that I was alone and feel lost. And really stubborn. My heart is like a stone and really can't open my heart for other people. 

After knew him, I learn a lot. 
First, I learn to appreciate myself a lot. His musics help me a lot in this process. 
Second, I feel more... i don't know... happier? I mean, before I knew him, I live an happy life too, but idk it feels like... my heart become lighter than before?

He have that kind of power to move your hearts. For me, Han Seungwoo is really an amazing mucisian. Maybe if you watch other singer or idols, there's a lot (like.... A LOTTTT) who sing better than him, or dance cooler than him. But I don't know, I really love his truthfull and honest heart. 

For me, who just a reguler fans, by watching him indirectly and sometimes watching him explain one by one of his music and the process, I already learn a lot... I don't know what will be if I have a chance to work together with him? I think I will do exorcist to myself lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I really thankful to Seungwoo who worked hard at the audition program, thank you for singing After Meet You, thank you for teach Yuvin how to sing in erotic way, lol yesss, I started to give my eyes on him from this :
Started from that, I start to searched who is that bang-man with a sexy voice? And I found that was Han Seungwoo😂 I even re-watch the past episode before this episode just to see Seungwoo again 😁 thank you for sing U Got It, thank you for choosing To My World, thank you for debuted as X1 and become an amazing, great, irreplaceable Leader and father to other 10 boys, and after all that hurtfull things happened, he ignore his wound and comeback to us, as Victon and worked his ass off as Soloist. Thank you so much for everything Seungwoo 💜 Thank you for singing, you will be my last singer to me. 

Please serve your country well, always be healthy and eat a lot there, and after that let's meet again with another amazing artworks 💖 Don't worry too much, you will do well as always. We will always thinking about you and keep listening to your music if we miss you hehehe and if you have time, keep updating your sns.... no, just DO WHATEVER YOU WANT HAN SEUNGWOO! Let's meet again with a better us, the happier us and healthier conditions ^^










💜💜💜 한승우 하트해 💜💜💜


Comments

Popular Posts