CHAPTER 5 - MUSIC LIBRARY : WE LOVED EACH OTHER (WonderwallxHanSeungwoo Contents Package Translations)

 Please understand me for not share any videos of the contents, because simply the videos is the paid contents and maybe my blog can get bl0ck3d for sharing that. 

What i felt about this contents is... the interview is so deep, honest, and intimate between Seungwoo and people who love Seungwoo. He's so honest and shared a lot of little secret to us in this contents ^^ 

For the fans who already bought the contents package, you can simply watch it here (make sure to login with the account you used to buy the contents package). For you who didn't buy the contents, please enjoy this translation and i hope this can help you to understand and love Seungwoo more ^^

 

Please take a note : 

1. The translation is not 100% accurate, it based on my understanding and not all what he said I translate. I just choose the part where I think it can help people to understand what Fade album and the songs mean for Seungwoo and what Seungwoo want people to know about the songs in this album. 

2. Korean and english is not my first language, so please understand me for the weird grammar ^^; And for you who already watch the contents, if there are mistake in my translation, you can dm me via twitter or simply comment in this post. 

3. And please please please, if you want to take it out, please take out with full credits, you can credit me @ddeungwooyaa (my twitter username). I made it for free but it takes my times and effort to made this, so please appreciate my hard works hehehe...


CHAPTER 5

MUSIC LIBRARY : WE LOVED EACH OTHER



💜 " As this is the last track for this album, I want to more honest and tell my story that I've been through. This song's genre is rock ballad. This is the first time I tried this genre. For a long time ago, I want make a song (or music) that have band-based."



💜 He asked his producer friends to make a music with band-based. The tracks is done with their discussions. And then, Seungwoo makes the chorus-timeline for this song then added verse and bridge into it. After he made verse part, he have a hard time to make melody for the first part. 



💜 The chorus and D-part bridge adlib (He didn't show the exact part of this, so... hihihi i'm not sure which part) for this song made at the spot when they recording. (Primeboi also tell this on his instagram live, you can check it here)

💜 He made the melody of this song is just the maximum highest-note he can imagine. So this song is hard too for Seungwoo. 

💜 When they recorded this song, there's a thing called "distortion" (okay, I searched the meaning of distortion and found the meaning closest to what woo's explanation : the change form of an electrical signal or sound or wave during processing - definition from Oxford Language.)


(Seungwoo said the sound that looks like its torn or ripped, please correct me if you know the real meaning of this)

💜 Seungwoo showed : 

3:38 - 3:48

The highest chorus of the song


3:56 - 4:00

This part they used distortion (the part that the speaker almost like torn up). He sang really close to the microphone. 

(I think this is what he mean D part bridge adlib he mention before)

00:36 - 01:11

Seungwoo called this part as B part. He want this part can be heard clearly for us because there's message from Seungwoo for us, the fans. So he lessen the band sound. 

그때처럼 날 감싸 안아줘 지금처럼 날 위해 웃어줘
Just like at that time please keep hold, hug and smile for me like now
그래 그 모든 기억 속엔 우리 둘뿐이었다고
Yes, in all those memories it was just the two of us

드리워진 안개가 걷히면 더 행복해질까
If this fog lifted, are we able to happy again?
저기 멀어져 가는 순간들보다
Rather than those moments that getting farther away
손을 뻗으면 금방이라도 네가 닿을 것만 같아 이젠
If you reach me now I think I can reach to you
여전한 그 맘을 그 자리에서 외칠게
I am still here, at the same place, scream my heart for you


💜 Seungwoo showed the guide ver for We Loved Each Other (The same guide he showed us on his 210723 vlive, you can watch it on his vlive or simply the cut on twitter here). He said he use many alien-language when making guide. And for some lyrics that he think it good in the guide, he included it to the song. 



💜 " At the audition program, I sang After Meet You (by Paul Kim) and I got a lot of attention from that. I think I got so many love after sang that song-off course I got love by many too before that-but I got chance to meet so much fans... and I got the chance to active as Victon presently and got the chance to still make music like this. So that's why I give this song tittled 너를 만난 후로 참 행복했다고 (After Meet You, I really Happy). This song (We Loved Each Other) is my honest tought, so I think a lot of fans can sympathize and like with this song." (You can watch the video here, someone cut this part and up this on twitter.)



💜 If we read the lyrics closely, there's a part he said in bridge "너를 만난 후로 참 행복하다고 (I really happy after meeting you)", this part include past and present. And at the last part Seungwoo said "너를 만난 후로 참 행복했었다 (I WAS very happy after meet you)" - this is past tense. Seungwoo said he really satisfied with this part. 

💜 Like primeboi said before, Seungwoo also told us that they made a lot of modifications, challenge, and added something new at the spot when they recorded this song. So he had a lot of fun. (Seungwoo said primeboi helped him a lot, and before in his live instagram, primeboi also said that Seungwoo really amazing and did a good job and helped him a lot, I really thankful that around of Seungwoo there's so many people that really care each other like this 💜)

💜 He also tried to added fan's cheers to the song at the very front part, he used the real sound - from the fanmeeting (I'm not really sure it was from Victon's fanmeeting or his solo fanmeeting, he just said "The fanmeeting."). 

💜 There's no big difference between the guide and the final song. They just added a little modifications, and added the distorsion and changed a little bit of the rhythm. 



💜 The original tittle of this song is "사랑 따윈 집어 지워 버려 (Just Throw This F*cking Love)" 😂😂😂 But Seungwoo felt that the tittle is not suit for this sentimental album, so he changed it to "We Loved Each Other"

💜 We Loved Each Other have the hardest lyrics to wrote and one of the song that take a lot of thought and time to complete and the most honest one. "Please love this song because I showed a lot of things that I didn't showed it up before and please your ears while listening to the lyrics." 


- CHAPTER 5 END -


Until now, watching We Loved Each Other performance - either on It's Live or in his 200711 concert - i don't know why still crying while watching it, now I know the reason : Seungwoo being honest to us and poured all his heart to this song... 

Thank you so much Seungwoo-yaa for made this amazing song 💖 

Comments

Popular Posts