Chapter 4 - Music Library : Out & Off (WonderwallxHanSeungwoo Contents Package Translations)

 Please understand me for not share any videos of the contents, because simply the videos is the paid contents and maybe my blog can get bl0ck3d for sharing that. 

What i felt about this contents is... the interview is so deep, honest, and intimate between Seungwoo and people who love Seungwoo. He's so honest and shared a lot of little secret to us in this contents ^^ 

For the fans who already bought the contents package, you can simply watch it here (make sure to login with the account you used to buy the contents package). For you who didn't buy the contents, please enjoy this translation and i hope this can help you to understand and love Seungwoo more ^^

 

Please take a note : 

1. The translation is not 100% accurate, it based on my understanding and not all what he said I translate. I just choose the part where I think it can help people to understand what Fade album and the songs mean for Seungwoo and what Seungwoo want people to know about the songs in this album. 

2. Korean and english is not my first language, so please understand me for the weird grammar ^^; And for you who already watch the contents, if there are mistake in my translation, you can dm me via twitter or simply comment in this post. 

3. And please please please, if you want to take it out, please take out with full credits, you can credit me @ddeungwooyaa (my twitter username). I made it for free but it takes my times and effort to made this, so please appreciate my hard works hehehe...


CHAPTER FOUR

MUSIC LIBRARY : OUT & OFF


💜 On & Off, this song is for people who have this deep secret outside, why do people hide so many things on the surface (outside)?

💜 He got inspired from Lauve - Change (OMG I love this songggggg 😭😭😭)

💜 " In this song (On&Off), I can show my low-notes voice... for all this time, i didn't get a chance to show my low-note voice because i often sing high-note songs. "

💜 When he showed On & Off guide, he said "I often use alien language when making guide."

💜 Seungwoo often make lyrics based on the guide he made, and for the alien-language he tend to change it into words that have similiar pronunciation.

💜 The last part of the song, the original one have lyrics on it. But when Seungwoo release it he choose to humming and whistling. This part :


💜 Seungwoo actually can't whistle (He said the whistle part is the hardest part from this song 😂) But he want to send message that, even you're lacking or can't do something, we can just do it, even though it's lacking, it will work someday. (his thought is really sexy). 

💜 This guide for Seungwoo is the most complicated one, anyone who hear it, will say that this guide is weird. "Me too, acknowledge it. But then I changed some part, added alien language on it, hear it once again, then i recorded on my phone, and mixed and composed it once again. I want the lyrics is more clear (or more easy for us to hear it), like this part 'Because its all precious' become more clear. This song... I really focus on the lyrics."


💜 " I made this song (or write this kind of lyrics)... to reminder to everyone who live their life, whatever come to us, either its happy or sad moments, a lot of things happened to us right... so I want people not forget that everyone's is precious in their own way." (litterally cry when hear this song mean for Seungwoo)

💜 Seungwoo wrote the lyrics in Bridge D... the lyrics is about life... "Don't fall, you as you, me as me, live your life
익숙함에 속아 앞만 보고 살아가
Ik-sok-ham-e sok-a ap-man bo-go sal-a-ga
You're fooled by the familiarity, just see in front of you
가끔씩 자신도 들추면서 살아
Ga-geum-ssik ja-sin-do deul-chu-myeon-seo sal-a
Sometimes you must help yourself
나는 나대로 넌 너대로 휘청이지 말고
na-neun na-dae-ro neo-neun neo-dae-ro hwi-cheong-i-ji mal-go
Me as me, You as you, don't stumble
맘대로 살아가길 바라요
mam-dae-ro sal-a-ga-gil ba-ra-yo
I want you live your life fuly


💜 "As you can see, I just write the lyrics based on my message, without adding so many melodies in that part. I think people can get comfort by listening to this song." (thank you so much Seungwoo-ya 😭)

💜 Seungwoo really cherish / treasure On&Off so much. 

💜 When he read the lyrics all over again, Seungwoo is really satisfied. Seungwoo's favorite lyrics :

그냥 어릴 적 무지함이 그리워
geu-nyang eo-ril jeok mu-ji-ham-i geu-ri-wo
I just miss my childhood's innocence 
초침이 반대로 돌아가길 원해
cho-chim-i ban-dae-ro dol-a-ga-gil on-hae
I want turn back the time


💜 "When you live as a kid, you just live whatever you want but after you grow up and experienced many things, for some reason, you just want to go back as child." Seungwoo said this part is made him touched. 

💜 "I want people who listen On&Off can sympathize and get a lot of comfort. Me too, when monitoring this song, as I hear it again and again, my heart become warm. Even tough we trough hardships, please don't forget that all of that is precious (or it can be mean : Please don't forget that yourself is precious)"


- CHAPTER FOUR END -

I really want to blame myself because I can't express what Seungwoo's talked about in the exact expression... but I tried my best so I hope it can relay woo's message T_T



Comments

Popular Posts