Chapter 3 - Music Library : See You Again (WonderwallxHanSeungwoo Contents Package Translations)

 Please understand me for not share any videos of the contents, because simply the videos is the paid contents and maybe my blog can get bl0ck3d for sharing that. 

What i felt about this contents is... the interview is so deep, honest, and intimate between Seungwoo and people who love Seungwoo. He's so honest and shared a lot of little secret to us in this contents ^^ 

For the fans who already bought the contents package, you can simply watch it here (make sure to login with the account you used to buy the contents package). For you who didn't buy the contents, please enjoy this translation and i hope this can help you to understand and love Seungwoo more ^^

 

Please take a note

1. The translation is not 100% accurate, it based on my understanding and not all what he said I translate. I just choose the part where I think it can help people to understand what Fade album and the songs mean for Seungwoo and what Seungwoo want people to know about the songs in this album. 

2. Korean and english is not my first language, so please understand me for the weird grammar ^^; And for you who already watch the contents, if there are mistake in my translation, you can dm me via twitter or simply comment in this post. 

3. And please please please, if you want to take it out, please take out with full credits, you can credit me @ddeungwooyaa (my twitter username). I made it for free but it takes my times and effort to made this, so please appreciate my hard works hehehe...


CHAPTER THREE

MUSIC LIBRARY : SEE YOU AGAIN



You can listening to Han Seungwoo - See You Again while reading this post ^^

And if you can stream See You Again MV before read this post! 😁


💜 When he work on this album, Seungwoo think that he want to show his vocal more, because usually he always show dance performance. He want the fans can feel Seungwoo's heart by highlight his vocal more. 


💜 He showed us See You Again guide version. You can watch the guide here
💜 The difference between See You Again original version vs. the released one : "You can hear piano more than my voice." And Seungwoo deleted the bridge part for the release one. 


💜 The original tittle of See You Again is Every Moment of You (너의 모든 순간). He took a really long time to finalize the tittle become See You Again. 
💜 Seungwoo's favorite part in See You Again (play the video, you will directly hear the part)


커다란 저 벽 너머로 모든 게 닿기를부디 다시 만나
kko-da-ran jeo byeok neo-meo-ro mo-deun-ge dah-gi-reul pu-di da-si man-na
I hope I can reach you over this giant wall, I hope we can meet again


무뎌진 감정 사이로 모든 게 닿기를부디 다시 만나
Mu-dyeo-jin gam-jong sa-i-ro mo-deun-ge dah-gi-reul pu-di da-si man-na
I hope all of this reach your cold heart, I hope we can meet again


💜 The hardest part of this song for Seungwoo is the chorus part (he didn't tell the detail) and the last part before ending, because he didn't have time to breath. This part : 


💜 The original version of See You Again have 2 key higher than the release one
💜 Seungwoo said "I want to show every little detail in this song, every breath, trembling sound, every part of it, must be heard in this song." He want to show all of his emotions by showing all the details.


💜 See You Again means to Seungwoo : " I send off the 20s Seungwoo with a thankful heart towards my fans and although this song can be feel sad, but I hope I can meet my fans again with another start."



- CHAPTER THREE END -


Comments

Popular Posts